A trendy, hip, history-filled neighbourhood is what would summarize Gastown. Located between Chinatown, Downtown Eastside, Coal Harbour and Central Downtown, is a mesmerizing gem of an area. It has some of the most history in the country and features some of the most rustic and cozy buildings in Vancouver.
One of the main buildings in Gastown is the restored Woodward’s building featuring the ionic W viewable from many parts of Vancouver. Gastown houses contemporary fashion and interior design boutiques, unique restaurants, nightclubs, bars, and tourist related businesses. The hip area is also home to many law firms, architect offices, art galleries, music and art studios, and film and beauty schools.
- Kindergarten – Grade 7 Address: 592 East Pender Street Phone: 604 713 4630
University and College
- Address: 555 Seymour Street, Vancouver, BC, V6B 3H6 Phone: 604-434-5734
- Address: 515 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, BC, V6B 5K3 Phone: 778-782-6930
University of British ColumbiaAddress: 800 Robson Street Vancouver, BC V6Z 3B7 Phone: 604-822-3333
- CF Pacific Centre is a shopping mall located in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, operated by Cadillac Fairview Corporation. 701 W Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V7Y 1G5
- 102 Water St, Vancouver, BC V6B 1B2
- 900 Burrard St, Vancouver, BC V6Z 3G5
- 101 W Waterfront Rd, Vancouver, BC V6A 4K3
- 1 Alexander St, Vancouver, BC V6A 1B2