Located between Cambie and Main Street along the water, the Olympic Village is centrally located right across the water from Downtown Vancouver. The neighbourhood has become a vibrant and youthful area featuring a lively plaza, many outdoor activities, and cheerful community.
Olympic Village attracts youthful professionals both couples and singles, students, and young families. The neighbourhood features Creekside Recreation Centre, the Seawall, and a growing community.
- Kindergarten to Grade 7 Address: 100 West 15th Avenue, Vancouver, BC Phone: (604) 713-4946
Eric Hamber Secondary SchoolGrades 8 – 12 Offers Mandarin Bilingual Program, and Fashion Design and Technology. Address: 5 025 Willow St, Vancouver, BC V5Z 3S1 Phone: (604) 713-8927
University and College
- CF Pacific Centre is a shopping mall located in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, operated by Cadillac Fairview Corporation. 701 W Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V7Y 1G5
- 255 W 2nd Ave, Vancouver, BC V5Y 1C7
- 900 Burrard St, Vancouver, BC V6Z 3G5
Hinge Park215 West 1st Ave, Vancouver, BC V5Y 0E5
- Stylish, modern outpost serving many draft brews & local, seasonal pub grub in an airy interior. SALT BUILDING, 85 WEST 1ST AVE, Vancouver, BC V5Y 3K8